Lesson Plan - Regular Driving Lessons - Harrogate & District
Regular lessons are one of the most popular ways to learn to
drive as they allow you to progress at your own pace, it is up
to you how much time and money you can afford to spend each
week but having lessons regularly will allow you to maintain
and develop your driving skills.
It is important
when learning to drive that a pupil
follows a structured learning programme. iDrive will design a practical course to match your specific
development needs. Taking you confidently from your first lesson through to your Practical Test, using the very latest training methods. iDrive want you to enjoy your driving lessons and we believe
this will help you to improve your driving skills at a faster rate enabling you to take your test at the earliest opportunity.
the end of each lesson
your instructor will record your progress using the official
DSA driver's record, this is for you to keep and bring
to each lesson. The record is based on the official learning
to drive syllabus and lists all the skills you need to learn.
Using this record will allow your instructor to structure
each lesson to meet your own personal needs.
- iDrive offer excellent Discounts on driving lessons
- iDrive offer Block Booking Discounts
- iDrive offer Flexible Lesson Times (incl. Evenings & Weekends)
- iDrive offer one to one training - no car sharing
- iDrive offer specialist driver training to meet your needs
- iDrive offer FREE pick up and drop off
- iDrive offer Friendly, Patient, Quality tuition in a Quality Car
You will find
that we are a friendly company, offering quality driving tuition
- and at VERY competitive prices! Lessons can be taken any day of
the week, with pick ups to suit your schedule. Pass with
us today to find out
about our latest offers